Rogers Steel Company is a family business founded in 1974 by Jim Rogers. After gaining valuable experience working in the steel service center industry in the 60’s and early 70’s, Jim went out on his own to start Rogers Steel Company. Initially based out of Jim’s basement, Rogers Steel Company saw great success and Jim soon employed his two sons. Rogers Steel is now operated by Jim's son Tommy and Tommy's children Mason and Sarah. Rogers Steel Company has seen much success as a steel sheet and coil distributor to manufacturers in the southeast since 1974. Rogers Steel Company continues to offer great quality products and exceptional customer service.
Why Choose Us
- Rogers Steel provides over 35 years of knowledge and experience in the steel industry. Our expertise will ensure that you make the best buying decisions.
- As a family business, we have earned a reputation of honesty and integrity.
- We use only the best quality mill suppliers and processing partners in the industry and you will feel confident in the products that you purchase.
- From quick deliveries and spot buys, to Inventory Management and stock-and-release programs, Rogers Steel adapts to the customer’s needs.
- We are a single source pre-painted steel supplier. One phone call and we can handle all of your needs in this area.
- We supply the construction products industry with pre-painted steel coils and sheets and have become widely known for our quality and competitive pricing for these specialty items
For the past 15 years Rogers Steel has been supplying the construction products industry pre-painted steel coils and sheets. We have become widely known for our quality products, outstanding customer service, and competitive pricing. We are currently stocking Galvalume in many different grades, widths, and gauges for custom painting and processing to the customer’s specifications.
Rogers Steel supplies some of the largest manufacturing companies in the United States, in many different industries, including the lighting-fixture, appliance, water heater, and metal building manufacturing industries. Our specialties include quick delivery for spot buys, contract orders with stocking and just-in-time delivery, and inventory management systems. We supply many different top quality products including hot rolled, cold rolled, hot-dipped galvanized, Galvalume, aluminized, electro-galvanized, aluminum, and pre-painted steel.